Friday, January 4, 2008

Joy onto The Love Fantastic



So yes, it is friday night and I am at home watching my newly purchased copy of "Something New" and posting another blog entry. I am not unhappy about being in the cut. Right now, it is rainy outside and you know it never rains in southern california.



Instead, I am working on my new years' themes. I am all into love. I have pledged to spend time reading about it, analyzing it, appreciating it, watching movies about it. In short, I am mentally getting back in the game. So far, it has been great.





Here are the movies I have watched so far, some for the first time, others for the fiftieth time.



1) Something New (LOVE simon baker and sanaa!)

2) Little Manhattan (LOVE this, the emotions of the kids are so real!)

3) Love, Actually (There is no better holiday love story!)

4) The Holiday (so-so)


Any other suggestions?

No comments: