Saturday, December 22, 2007

IT'S JUST ALL WRONG PEOPLE


(DEEP SIGH)



Ok, so after I spent $212 at my favorite little boutique in Lancaster AND came home and threw together the shirt above with some dark jeans, a cute wide brown belt AND (are you ready for this?) some PINK and BROWN tall boots.... (*THUD*) Oh yeah, and I rounded out the look with some pink earrings.
After I put out the fire on me...(because you know I was hot!) I realized that I should really work at some fashion magazine or somewhere my style can be fully appreciated. Luckily, I work in entertainment which gives me a little bit of free license to work out my inner fashion maven. I would never say I am a full diva. I know some ladies who know how to shop and how to dress and quite honestly,my style game is no where near some of the OD's (Original Divas).


I realize that one of the reasons that my style game has matured is because it is the only place I can be creative. My job doesn't allow me the ability to fully access my creative self, but in the morning I can decide color, fit, style and matching shoe, which gives me enough satisfaction to last through the day.


But I am slowly realizing that this is not going to be enough to last my entire career.

Hey, doesn't INSTYLE need lawyers????

No comments: