Wednesday, December 19, 2007

JUST FINE!


I can't wait to get Mary's new album. I love the first song that was released. My history with Mary (because don't we all have a history with Mary), is that I seem to stumble upon her at different points in my life. Each time, I am going through (or about to go through) some relationship drama, she drops an album and I use it as my therapy. The lyrics and melodies speak directly to my situation and I literally don't listen to anything else for weeks upon weeks.
So imagine my delight when I realized she was going to drop an album entitled "Growing Pains."
That is so where I am in my life. I had a rough year, but I am here and everything is really "Just Fine." I am healthy, I am joyful and I like who I am and furthermore, who I am about to become. No, not everything is perfect, but as with anything in life, when you make it through a storm, you are bigger, better and stronger than you were before and that is a celebration in itself.
So I am here singing...my life, my life's just fine...fine..fine..!

No comments: