Sunday, December 16, 2007

THIRTY-ONE in TWO THOUSAND EIGHT

In March, I will be thirty-one (31)!

I just turned 30..in Las Vegas, in a rather special celebration of having friends and family surrounding me and lifting me up (and taking me out). It was a memorable experience and I will never forget it.

Let's recap 2007:

January 17th: Break up with boyfriend of nearly three years.

March: Fabulous celebration with friends and family...in Vegas. Sign up to do first triathlon.

April: Start dating good friend of 8 years. Throw party with bc girls.

May: Stop dating good friend of 8 years. Quite painful to break up with two men in 6 months.

June, July, August: A Blur...training for the triathalon, mild depression... low points of the year.

Septemember: Complete my first triathalon! Dad comes into town to cheer me on! Hooray!

October: CCWC conference w/ANTM: Life changing! Things are looking up!

November: Grateful, blessed. Mom comes into town to hang out! Hooray for moms!

December: It is the end of the year, as with every year, I have come full circle. I am happy, healthy and open to all the best that is yet to come in 2008.

But...I am going to be thirty-one! It seems like just yesterday I was 29.


all I can say is...


BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

No comments: