Sunday, September 9, 2007

Seriously? Yes. Seriously.


I don’t have any kids. Someday, if it is God’s will, I will be blessed to carry life. But even that, I believe, hangs in the balance. There is a dark side to the single life, certain behaviors and patterns that cause me great concern when I think about nurturing and raising another life.

First and foremost, for the past 4 years, every few months, I have a full week where I will put on my underwear either backwards, inside out or both backwards and inside out.

Now first and foremost, don’t act all high and mighty, you know you done put on yo’ draws wrong a time or two….

The fact that this mishap takes place is not nearly as alarming as the discovery of such on that particular day. I walk into the bathroom chipper, with purpose ready (and eager) to piss in a bowl and as I pull down my pants a string of cuss words start to audibly leave my lips. Why?

Because why am I thirty years old putting my draws on wrong?

Who does that…rather, who does that and is okay with it?

If that’s you, you need to be sat down in a corner, so you have time to reevaluate your life…

As for me….I am headed to mine right now.

*sigh*

No comments: