Tuesday, September 11, 2007

MY DATING ICON



Every time I see the Match.com commercial with Dr. Phil, I want to laugh out loud.

First of all, Dr. Phil has been married for like 10 trillion years. I personally feel as though people who are married or have been together for a very long time (hereinafter refered to as "Lifers"), really have completely lost touch with the dating world. I wouldn't trust his advice at all.

Lifers don't understand dating online and what it means to go out and do the single "meeting" people thing. Many of them can't believe that dating now occurs online or that there is such a thing as speed dating.

No folks, if I were to take dating advice from anyone, it would be from someone like Jennifer Lopez. I consider J. Lo to be a serial dater with an occasional marriage here and there. She went from her Cuban guy, to some other guy, to P.Diddy, to Affleck, to probably some other guy that I am missing. And now she has been happily married for more than five minutes.

Sheer Genius!

The point is, she knows how to date, how to get engaged, how to break an engagement, how to get married and also how to get divorced (discreetly I might add).

I will take tips from her any day...( sligtly adjusting to omit the broken engagement and divorce parts ofcourse).

1 comment:

Naturally Sophia said...

You are too silly but your point is so valid. J-Lo knows all about men from experience. lol!