Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I DON'T DREAM

Right now, I don't have any dreams.

Did you hear me?

RIGHT NOW, I DON'T HAVE ANY DREAMS.

Much of the stuff that I have dreamt about or desired to accomplished. I have done it.

At 31, I don't have any dreams...right now.

I am still not married and I don't yet own a home.

I am confident that I will accomplish these things though, so I really don't count them. Furthermore, I am not all that focused on accomplishing these things right now. All my life, I have been achieving, it is just what I do. I have managed to finally stop.

Seriously, I have pulled myself to the side and said relax. I don't know what is next for me. I know where I have been and I know where I am right now. And that is all I know.

So you can catch me in the cut...not dreaming.

No comments: